Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship is an academic opportunity to fulfill your career goals in life. A great university and smooth scholarship scheme such as this will help to further your studies. Charles Sturt University Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is open for Domestic Students.
The scholarship covers Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Rehabilitation Studies, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Dental Sciences, and Radiation taught at Charles Sturt University. The scholarship will close on the 2nd of Feb, 2022.
Charles Sturt University – About
Charles Sturt University is Australia’s biggest regional university that provides an array of undergraduate, master, and distance education study programs.
Why Charles Sturt University? The school offers top-notch teaching facilities, a perfect learning center for students who aim to triumph in their studies. At Charles Sturt University, you will improve your skills which may assist you in the professional world.
Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: Charles Sturt University
- Study Level: Bachelor
- Areas of Study: Health Sciences, Rehabilitation studies, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Social Work much more
- Eligible Students: Domestic Students
- Country: Australia
- Deadline: 02/02/2022
The programs below are accessible for study under the scholarship program:
- Rehabilitation studies
- Health Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Dental Sciences
Benefits of Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship
Recipients of Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will provide scholarships for top-performing students to accomplish their education in Australia towards the 2022/2023 academic sessions.
Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship – Eligibility
- Eligible Nationalities: Australia
- Should be in first 1st year:
- Bachelor of Health & Rehabilitation Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Food & Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Human Services (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy & Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- An occupier of the AWAHS service area (about within 100km radius of Albury-Wodonga).
- Verification of Aboriginality.
- Candidate to have a sound academic record.
How to Apply for Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship
To avail Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Go through for each scholarship you aim to apply for to make sure that you are qualified
- Scholarship awards may needed added responses including essays
- Follow our 5 tips to help your application
- Before you start, complete your scholarship award profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships even more proficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications
Before you submit your application, please make certain you have attached the following to attach to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- Please supply ONE of the following if your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA):
- Electricity bill
- Phone bill
- Rates notice
- School record
Each Scholarship Will Require a Separate Application
- Before you begin, finish your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more well-organized as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
- Before you submit your application, please make sure you have attached the following to attach to your application.
- You will need to be attached copies to your online application and submit in PDF or DOC format.
- Submissions are now open and will close at 09:00 am 2nd Feb, 2022.