Have you heard of the Business and Health Merit Scholarships program? Then consider yourself lucky! This opportunity is precisely for students who are from Asia or Greater China, and are inspired to embark on a Business or Health study program at Torrens University. They have the opportunity to apply for the regional scholarships towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
The main goal of the bursary is to offer monetary assistance to foreign students who want to embark on undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. The funding is only applicable for tuition fees and first attempt subjects. The application will close to entries on the 30th of December, 2022.
Torrens University Australia – Summary
Torrens University is an institution of higher education in Australia with campuses all over several locations such as Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. It is the 3rd private university in Australia and part of the Laureate International Universities network. Torrens commenced lectures in 2014 at its headquarters building in the Torrens Building, Adelaide city center.
The school has had almost 19,000 registered students in 2021. It became the 33rd university in Australia and has a reputation as the most recent university in 20 years. The go-ahead for a new university was given by the South Australian Cabinet following Premier Mike Rann’s meetings in Australia and in Cancun, Mexico, with Laureate Chairman Douglas Becker and Chancellor Michael Mann. Fred McDougall was the founding President and Vice-Chancellor, also former deputy vice-chancellor and VP of the University of Adelaide.
In 2012, Torrens received accreditation from the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency. It was previously expected to launch in 2013, but it began to run classes in 2014. Strategic Education Inc..became the new owner of Torrens University Australia in 2020. This new alliance birthed a worldwide connection of over 100,000 learners internationally.
Why Torrens University Australia? Students at Torrens University enjoy unrestricted access to unlimited job opportunities. They also have the opportunity to acquire the skills they need for a successful career. These independent scholars are being prepared for the world and the future.
Business and Health Merit Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award Value: 20% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Nationality: International students
- Location: Australia
Business and Health Merit Scholarships – Eligibility
To satisfy the requirements for Business & Health Merit Scholarships, students must meet the following conditions:
- Eligible Nations: Asia or Greater China
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees will be offered in any area of study taught at the university
- Undergraduate Applicants have to present a credit average from high school, and postgraduate students have to present a credit average in a prior degree.
Business and Health Merit Scholarships – Benefits
Recipients of Business and Health Merit Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The award will fund up to 20% of the recipient’s full tuition costs.
Business and Health Merit Scholarships – How to Apply
To win Business and Health Merit Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Preceding the application process, entrants must get registered in any undergraduate or master’s program at the university. By the virtue of being a university student, you will get access to the grant.
- Important Documents: Present a copy of official transcripts for all secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education.
- All applicants should ensure they go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- Undergraduate candidates are to present a credit average from high school. They are required to have an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
- All Postgraduate candidates are required to present a credit average from their previous degree. They are required to have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
To make more inquiries about Business and Health Merit Scholarships, please check the official webpage.
One Comment on “Business and Health Merit Scholarships at Torrens University in Australia 2022/2023”