Impotence or erectile dysfunction is the condition of inability or a normal erection in men. This usually occurs in old age after the ’60s, however, there is also an incidence of dysfunction in the younger population that are in their 30’s.You can buy Kamagra online for fast recovery and effective results against erectile dysfunction.
Causes of erectile dysfunction:
The major causes of erectile dysfunction are either, medical, psychological, or physical problems including the following
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic kidney diseases
- Prostate cancer
- Other cancers
- Antihypertensive medications
- Congestive heart failure
All these causes of erectile dysfunction have a vice versa relation, which means that if these factors can cause erectile dysfunction, then an already existing erectile dysfunction may be a diagnostic sign for the presence of any of these conditions.
Regarding heart problems, this is very true and in most patients with erectile dysfunction, the underlying heart problem is not obvious at the beginning. Going down the line, according to some recent studies, the course of the diseases illustrates that erectile dysfunction may be the early sign of some patients suffering from coronary artery diseases.
What is coronary artery disease?
The coronary artery is the major artery supplying blood to the heart muscles. Any obstruction or breakage in the coronary artery is called coronary artery disease (CAD), which can compromise the blood flow to the heart muscle and the heart can go into infarction or death. This condition is known as myocardial infarction. So we can say that coronary artery disease (CAD) can lead to myocardial infarction.
How can erectile dysfunction cause CAD?
The risk factors for erectile dysfunction are the same as the risk factors for CAD. A person having any of the signs like hypertension, obesity, breathlessness, diabetes may develop erectile dysfunction before having CAD. And when doctors investigate a patient with erectile dysfunction the assessment results often say that the patient is also at risk for CAD. In this scenario, erectile dysfunction is presented as the cause of coronary artery disease.
Does treating erectile dysfunction also treat CAD?
The answer may be yes or maybe no.
The treatment for any disease is eliminating the risk factors along with medications.
- If you do lifestyle modification, start regular exercise, change your diet, lose some weight and perform relaxation techniques then you might be able to treat erectile dysfunction and prevent coronary artery disease from worsening.
- However, if you buy Kamagra online medication for erectile dysfunction, then it will only treat your ED problem effectively and efficiently in no time, but it won’t play any role in preventing CAD, as the other risk factors are still there.
How can I treat or prevent Coronary Artery Disease?
Treat the cause of it.
Once you get to know you are at risk for CAD, try the following simple lifestyle modifications and consult your physician for medications.
- Reduce weight! A BMI very high is the contributing factor to coronary artery disease according to recent researches. Regular exercise and a diet lower in sodium and fats are good ways for reducing weight.
- Control your blood sugar! Yes, this is important even if you are not a diabetic, you still need to take your blood sugar into account as a prophylactic intervention.
- Check for hypertension! Because very high blood pressure can damage arteries and coronary artery may get involved.
- Perform prophylactic angiography! This will show you if there is any minor blockage inside the coronary artery that needs to be removed.
All these steps will insure you for a more detailed plan of action and you will have an idea what to do next
click here for more topics