The difference between forum posting vs blog comments is important for SEO. None of this is less important. Both of these apply to search engines. However, in the case of forum posting, you are more likely to get Do-follow backlinks. On the other hand, No-follow and DO-follow are available for blog commenting.
What is forum posting?
A forum may be an excellent spot to inform people.
Submitting forums is extremely easy, you only choose the relevant forum in your niche. And make a profile, follow the thread and take a lively part within the discussion. A thread may be a topic posted on a forum where many members of the forum share their knowledge and supply solutions to specific problems.
The thread works in two ways, which suggests you’ll follow some threads. And may provide solutions that supported your knowledge and skills.
You must have the right knowledge and relevant information in your niche before submitting the forum. This may assist you to realize a reputation and you’ll begin as an authority in your relevant field.
You must do your homework before you begin posting on the forum. Choose a forum that falls under your niche. If your blog is about technology, you cannot select a forum within the health and fitness niche and paste your blog link. This may affect the credibility and reputation of your blog. Each forum administrator comes up with some specific rules and regulations that you simply must follow if you would like to remain within the forum to create an enduring relationship. Posting and spamming irrelevant information can eventually close your account.
For your convenience I have explained the list here, here is a forum posting sites list. If you need, you can get a list of forum posting sites by clicking this link
What is blog commenting?
Blog commenting may be a way of interacting between bloggers and blog readers. this is often employed where a blogger or visitor makes a comment during a blog post or a piece of writing. Blog comments are an excellent thanks to exchanging thoughts and opinions on specific topics written as a blog. Blog comments are literally really effective thanks to getting backlinks and an important element for search engines.
These are defined because of the relationship between blogs, bloggers, and blog readers. this is often an excellent thanks to exchanging ideas, thoughts, or opinions about what people feel about particular topics or blog posts. Blog comments help blogs attract traffic and socialize. Blog comment may be a step taken by blog viewers, visitors, or blog readers.
Dive into the link to find the blog commenting sites list easily. This list is your special need for blog commenting
Benefits of blog commenting:
- These blog comments will keep the blog post updated. Regularly updated contents have a far better chance of getting seniority on program results.
- The blog post increases its value and importance due to user-contributed content if your visitors have left sensible comments that contribute to the post.
Forum posting vs blog comments
1. Forum Posting
- A forum may be a community whose members share equivalent interests and passions and are willing to spread information about topics of interest to them.
- Forum postings help one another solve niche-related problems.
- Given these special features of the forum, it provides support for one or more users when pertaining to your own website or blog.
- Posting comments not only establishes you as a helpful and knowledgeable seller or service provider but also attracts attention.
- Increase your website’s page ranking by providing your products and services and high-quality, organic backlinks.
2. Blog Commenting
- This is an excellent thanks to exchange ideas, thoughts, or opinions about how people feel about a few particular topics or blog posts.
- It help blogs attract traffic and socialize.
- If readers or visitors of the blog want to ask questions, leave a comment within the blog posts. Or someone can make a comment just to understand the knowledge shared, or even the blog author responds to a comment posted by blog readers.
- Spam may be a burdensome word. This suggests what the person using it’s trying to convey, very similar to “reasonable” or “abundant”.
- We define spam as an unwanted intrusion. The receiver cannot avoid and can’t reasonably expect to be invited.
Related post: Why important of blog commenting in SEO.
You may have understood from the above discussion. Forum Posting vs Blog Comments Which of the following is best for SEO? Hopefully, you will benefit from this information when creating backlinks for your website. And act with caution.