Blog comments are defined because of the relationship between bloggers and blog readers. Ideas about what people believe a specific topic or blog post. And it’s an excellent thanks to exchanging thoughts or opinions. Blog comments help blogs attract traffic and build website backlinks. Blog comment may be a step taken by blog viewers, visitors, or blog readers. If readers or visitors of the blog want to ask questions, leave a comment within the blog posts. Anyone can leave a comment to understand the knowledge shared again. Maybe blog writers can answer comments posted by blog readers.
What are blog comments in SEO?
Blog commenting on SEO is the method of posting comments on a webpage by backlinks to your site. The system can be broken into two groups.
1. Automatic way
Automatically involves employing a tool like Scrapbox. An automation tool designed to post an outsized number of comments on an inventory of user scraped blogs.
Comments are usually from an inventory of generic comments or text spinning. It participates within the text and produces different versions of that text/comment.
The most common sort of blog post is open moderation that doesn’t require approval.
For some years it had been a well-liked Blackhat SEO strategy when gaming search engines like Google were much easier.
This use of automated comment spamming remains used today by those that run Blackhat SEO. But indirectly and directly related to lower-level users rather than the first site.
2. Manual way
- Get backlinks: people that post comments manually can do an equivalent. Those that are purely trying to find backlinks. this is often because they use manual rather than automatic when there are comments that are more likely to be approved during a moderate blog associated with the particular content.
- Traffic Only: People will post comments on such pages. It gets high traffic within the hope that they’re going to get traffic to the blog supported by the comments there.
- The actual interaction: Page topics are associated with the niche there and that they are posting to feature interactions and values. In order that the website may have a link that will cover the topic in additional detail or from a special perspective.
For your convenience, I have presented a list of some blog comments sites. You can easily get the blog commenting sites list by clicking on the link.
How can you do blog comments?
1. Read the full post before commenting: Understand the main points in the post. There is no point in commenting after the post is not good.
Most people make this mistake, they actually make a comment before reading the post.
Although, I know you don’t have enough time to read at least you can read the summary or short paragraph of the post.
So always be sure to read the full content before commenting. Because the person whose blog or website you are commenting on will see your comment and will understand that you have commented to get backlinks from his website. So you have to keep this in mind.
2. Leave a detailed comment: Whether you know it or not, pro bloggers always try to make a detailed comment with 200 words.
They usually always share their own tips. Share their experiences, try to discuss more the topic, and have a conversation with the author.
You can use exactly the same method when you comment on a blog. You will be successful by making blog comments. And if you work in this way, you will get 100% backlinks. You will even become a branding yourself.
Related post: Why important of blog commenting in SEO.
Blog commenting is very important in SEO. There are many ways like blog commenting where you can discuss anything with everyone. And in the context of this discussion, you can give a link to your website. Quora, Forum posting has to work a lot like blog commenting. However, in the case of forum posts, the number of do-follow backlinks is higher. However, there is a lot of caution and caution in this regard. Below I have mentioned the forum posting sites list. If you need, you can create an account from the list of forum posting sites.