Twitter is a much-loved social networking platform. Users can share their confidants, their own stories, or emotional states.
In addition, Twitter also allows users to post images and videos with a maximum length of 2 minutes 20 seconds. Video content is very diverse.
Surely there are videos you want to download for your next viewing convenience? But Twitter does not have a video download feature.
Below, I will show you some ways to download Twitter videos to your PC or mobile phone.
How to download Twitter videos to your Windows PC or Mac
There are two methods you can use to download Twitter videos to your computer: using software or a website
Here, I will show you both ways.
Download videos Twitter online (by website)
If you use a website to download videos, you won’t need to download a third-party application to your computer. Here, I will introduce to you SnapTwitter, a website that supports downloading videos from Twitter to MP4 for free.
To download Twitter videos, you just need to do a few simple steps:
- Open Twitter with a web browser, navigate to the video you want to download to your computer.
- Click on the “Share” icon and select “Copy link to Tweet”
- Open the SnapTwitter homepage, then paste the video link in the box and click the download icon on the right-hand side
- Select the appropriate video resolution
Then you just wait for the download to complete.
In addition to SnapTwitter, there are some other websites such as SaveTweetVid, Download-Twitter-Video.
The operation is similar to SnapTwitter.
Download Twitter videos with software
If you download Twitter videos often, it’s better to install the software on your computer. Thus, the video download speed will be more stable.
For most software, you just need to install it on your computer, open the software. After that, the operations are almost the same as when using the website. You just need to paste the video link, select the video format and quality, and click download.
Here are some of the best video downloader software:
– Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader
Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader is a comprehensive video downloader. With this software, you can download videos from platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Tumbler, Twitch…
This application can be used for both Windows and Mac. Nevertheless, you need to buy this software for $25 or you can use the trial version.
– Gihosoft TubeGet
Just like Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader, Gihosoft TubeGet also has a version designed specifically for Windows and Mac. But the difference is that Gihosoft TubeGet free
Gihosoft TubeGet supports downloading videos with 1080P, 4K, 8K, and other high-quality video resolutions. It’s free, but if you need technical support and want to use more features, you can purchase the Personal Edition for $29.95 and the Home Edition that you can use with up to 5 PCs for just $75.
How to download Twitter videos to mobile devices
Like downloading Twitter videos to a PC, there are also two main methods to download Twitter videos to your phone: using the website and using the application.
Download videos Twitter Android
SnapTwitter can be used with both phones and PCs. Steps to download videos to your phone:
- Open the Twitter app on your phone
- Find the video you want to download, copy the link to the video
- Open the Twitter downloader – SnapTwitter website in a web browser
- Paste the copied video link into the empty box, click the download button
- Choose the appropriate video resolution.
Download videos Twitter app
There are many Twitter video downloaders available for Android phones. One of the favorite applications that support downloading Twitter videos to Android phones is SnapX. You can get the app using Google Play.
Then, open the app Twitter On your phone, search for the video you want to download, and tap the share icon.
Open the SnapX application, paste the previously copied video link in the box and press the download button.
When the download is complete, the video will be saved in the phone gallery. Thus, you can watch videos even without an internet connection.
Download videos Twitter iOS
Contrary to Android, due to the security features of iOS devices, there are not many apps for iOS.
However, there is a solution for you: use MyMedia or Documents.
- First, download MyMedia – File Manager from the Apple Store to your phone.
- Once the installation is done, open the Twitter app on your phone and find the video you want to download.
- Tap the Share icon and tap Copy Link to Tweet.
- Then, open the MyMedia app, tap-tap, the Browser, and open the SnapTwitter homepage or any online Twitter video download site you like.
- Paste the link in the empty box and hit download. Choose a resolution, then continue to click the Download video button.
- Change the video name and save the video. You can then find the video in the tab Media of the MyMedia app when the download is complete.
So, above, I showed you how to download Twitter videos to your computer or phone with just a few simple steps.
Find the method that works best for you.
click here for more interesting articles.