Doctors and other healthcare providers recommend the use of face masks to reduce the transmittance of the virus. The effectiveness of reducing virus transmittance by using face masks depends on their proper use and accessibility to all people.
Government should plan awareness programs for the proper use of face mask wholesaler and their safe disposal. Such awareness training programs will help to educate people on how to manage respiratory infectious diseases and any such similar future pandemics.
Moreover, local mask manufacturers and wholesalers should be encouraged with clear guidance and awareness to increase the accessibility and effectiveness of masks. Here are some efforts of the mask wholesalers for disease prevention.
The Guidelines Recommended by Face Mask Authorities for Disease Prevention:
As it is clear that the use of face mask wholesaler alone cannot substitute all other safety measurements for virus transmittance, but it can help to reduce them. However, there are some actions that can increase the effectiveness of face masks against coronavirus. They include:
- The mask manufacturing capacity of local manufacturers and wholesale dealers should be strengthened to manufacture masks with locally available material.
- Preparation of face mask with locally available raw material should be encouraged to reduce the supply gap and make mask accessible at affordable rates.
- Continues awareness programs on how to properly use, where to use, disinfects, and dispose of face masks properly should be conducted at different levels.
- Ensure to properly discard disposable face masks after every use and keep out from the reach of children and old peoples.
- Educate people about wearing face masks will only be helpful in the prevention of virus transmittance when other safety measurements like social distancing and hand sanitization are appropriately practiced.
- Encourage private and government institutes to take responsibility for their worker’s safety from COVID-19 by providing face masks and other safety materials like hand sanitizers.
The proper use of a face mask and discarding it after use is a great challenge in developing countries. It is important to wear face masks to prevent getting and transmittance of coronavirus when you are in public places. Many people don’t follow other safety instructions, along with the use of a face mask.
An average person touches his face 24-26 times with bare hands per hour. Fabric-made face masks can be used in case disposable surgical masks are not available. But people should be aware of the important factors to keep in mind to select the right fabric face mask for them.