Terms and Conditions
General conditions for use by users of the Web site Skooknewsmagazine.com
This Users policy Contract establishes the terms and conditions for users of the site Skooknewsmagazine.com hereinafter referred to as the Site policy including:
The conditions for the materials of the articles but not limited to, text article materials, images, videos, blog comments) by users of the global network on the website.
The Internet representative office (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) of Skooknewsmagazine.com is a real-time interactive service system operated by Skooknewsmagazine.com on the World Wide Web and includes information services and data provided by Skooknewsmagazine.com and by third parties.
The use of the Site by a user of the Network means that the user of the website accepts and oath to comply with all the conditions below of this policy Agreement.
This Policy Agreement, as a whole, may be edited by Skooknewsmagazine.com at any interval without any special notification.
- The internet site possesses zero copyrighted substances, zero Trade-marks and additional legitimately shielded substances, for example, although not restricted by, texts informative articles, completely free graphic pictures, and picture images.
- skooknewsmagazine.com users have zero copyright to use the text content of the website (including the right to drag and select, rearrange, organize proper and convert the data contained on the site, as well as to know of any of the sources of data themselves), except as otherwise noted in the content published on the site materials.
- The information displayed on the site about the activities of Skooknewsmagazine.com included plans, messages, etc., is information owned by“Skooknewsmagazine.com” and other third parties. The use of such information are for learning purpose, other than personal, without the agreement of Skooknewsmagazine.comis not allowed.
- The provisions detailed in this section of the policy provide for the protection of the own benefits of Skooknewsmagazine.com and third parties who are the owners of rights in healthy relation to the (“content”) of the website. Moreover, all these rights holders are entitled to exercise their rights specified in this Agreement independently.
- The Network User does not have the right to make any changes, publish recipes content, transfer to any third parties site, participate in a sale and purchased, create derivative products or otherwise use, partially or completely, the recipe content of the Site, with the exception of cases of using the posted text article in the amount of text not more than 200 (two hundred) characters without any punctuation marks (the use of any photographic materials and images is not allowed without the ask of Skooknewsmagazine.com).
- A Web user can download (“Read”) materials protected by copyright from the Site only for personal use.
- Unless otherwise provided by the legislation on copyright and related rights, copying, distribution, and move to third parties and other commercial use of text materials downloaded from the website without any written permission of Skooknewsmagazine.com or other copyright holder is not allowed right.
In the event of getting consent to reproduce, distribute, print or otherwise utilize the substances of this site protected by copyright, for example as copying, distribution, publication or alternative application isn’t allowed without notice of copyright or even with a big change or exclusion of the name of this author and trademark.
- Terms of posting materials by web users on the website Skooknewsmagazine.com
The Network User policy agrees to use Skooknewsmagazine.com for legitimate learning purposes only.
The site User should agree not to post on the website and not to send content anywhere through / complete the Site any text materials of the following nature:
Violating the law that are containing dangers and insults, discrediting any others, violating citizens’ rights to privacy and which are obscene.
Violating to one or another the loss of the integrity and dignity, rights and good benefits of other persons protected by law.
- Any actions of the Network user that, in the view of Skooknewsmagazine.com, limit or impede the exercise of the rights of another Network user using the website, are not allowed.
- The clients agrees not to post any content on the Site and not to send through the text materials of the site that are based on advertising of any goods or services, without obtaining the prior expressed agreement of Skooknewsmagazine.com.
- At the same period, the burden of proof that the placement of text content on the Site by the Website customer does not violate any of the charter, associated and other rights of third parties to the posted text article lies with the Web user.
- When adding materials to the Site, the Network user thereby automatically provides com(or assures and warrants that the copyright holder of such materials provided Skooknewsmagazine.com) without paying a fee, the right to use the materials in the following ways: reproduction, distribution, bringing to the public, modification, editing, publication, translation and/or inclusion of such materials in other works, on the territory of all countries of the world for the entire duration of the exclusive right, is provided in the legislation of the internet federations.